Monday 24 November 2014

15. New Beginnings


The Pendragon Legacy

New Beginnings


As I said last chapter; The Pendragon’s became corrupt and had to be rebuilt and relocated.  It’s taken some time to get the relationships up and running again, but apart from a few issues that have arisen due to the size of the family (remind me to keep it to 8 in future!!) which I’ve had to work around everyone is still here and ready to welcome you to their new home :)  I hope you continue to enjoy following my little family :)



The Pendragon’s settled quickly into their new abode.


Martin: This place has some cool stuff!


Dillon: So.  What do you think?

Moss: Meh.  It’s okay I suppose.


Clare: OMG!  A climbing wall!  This is awesome!


Grayson: So I has to stay in a cage?  I wants to see the new house!


Galen had found the sprinklers.


Moss: This place has the most awesome gaming system!


Dillon: Wow!  It just told me I’d be travelling to new places!  How does it know?!


Jonas: So how long you in for brudda?

Grayson: I think they forgot us :(


The family were thrilled to finally have a pool.


Destiny: Hmm, I wonder if you will ever be as good as Carrot, Parsnip?


Destiny: Let’s wrangle us up some bandits!


Galen:  Well.  I approve voice.  Thanks for the new home.

You are quite welcome :)


It was time for a very special triple birthday celebration.


Julian was finally becoming a young adult.



Alongside him, Grayson and Jonas were entering into childhood.


Jonas gained the clumsy trait


While Grayson gained the Loner trait.

Looks like Destiny has some competition for Parsnip!


Julian gained the night owl trait.  He has the canine companion lifetime wish.


With the loss of Toad Butler Michael due to the corruption please welcome Butler Bryce.


Galen: So what is this supposed to do? 

It’s an ant farm.

Galen: I can’t see any ants.  You don’t think they’ve escaped do you?

Nooo, I’m sure they are just hiding.

*pauses game and checks for escaped ants*


Destiny: Giddy Up Parsnip! 


Dillon: Why don’t you try something harder sis!

Clare: It’s balsa wood.  I’m still new at this you know.

Grayson: Balsa wood?  Looks more like foam to me!

Clare: I’d like to see you try boys.  Come on, show me how easy it is!

Dillon: Urm, I think I hear mum calling.  Don’t you?

Grayson: uh, yeah.  Sorry sis, text time.

Clare: Wimps!


Galen was enjoying his new state of the art easel


The time had arrived for Julian to graduate


He got class valedictorian!


Dillon had become quite the nuisance as a teen.  He booby trapped everything and picked fights at every opportunity.


Julian: Look Dillon.  You really need to sort out this attitude of yours.  Mum and Dad won’t put up with it for much longer.

Dillon: Oh really.  And what are they going to do about it eh?

Julian: I don’t know but it needs to stop.


Kami threw a pool party to celebrate Julian’s graduation.


However most of the guests boycotted the pool and chose to play with the sprinklers!


Moss: Best party ever!


Destiny was of course with Parsnip, teaching him the ways of the west.


While loner Grayson chose to swim alone in the basement.


The guests were having a great time.  Playing on the slip n slide.


Competing on the climbing wall.


And there were queues forming for the new fryer and ice cream maker.


The party continued well into the night.


Dillon didn’t seem to have taken notice of his brothers advice.


Nearly giving Galen a heart attack whilst he was working on the car.


Galen headed inside to work of his anger on the treadmill.

Galen:  I really don’t know what to do with that boy.


The Pendragon’s were enjoying a peaceful weekend.


Martin spent some time with Grayson trying to teach him some of the finer points of music.


While Moss and Jonas argued over which TV channel to watch.


Clare was taking some time out from athletics to learn chess.


Dillon relaxed and planned his next prank.


Now graduated, Julian headed over to see Poppy to finalise the wedding plans.


They had the date set and couldn’t wait to be husband and wife.  Just a few more weeks to go and they couldn’t pass soon enough.


Clare had taken Dillon and Grayson’s comments a little to heart.  Despite her inexperience she had decided to break a space rock.

Moss: Clare, don’t do it!  You’ll break your hand.  You really have nothing to prove!


Clare: I’ll be fine.  Don’t worry.


Moss: I can’t watch!


Clare: Breath through the pain Clare, breath it out.


Moss: I told her not to do it!  Why is she so stubborn?

Kami: Takes after your father dear.


Destiny had become so attached to Parsnip she began sleeping next to him at night.


Julian’s wedding day was nearly upon him.  He was looking forward to his bachelor party that Galen had organised that evening. But as he heard raised voices coming from upstairs he sighed.

Julian: Dillon.


Galen: Look son, I understand you are upset but lashing out is not the way to handle this.


Moss: But Dad!  He destroyed my homework that took me hours to do!  Then to top it off he swapped my tofu for chicken.  Chicken!   Who does that!


Galen: I don’t care.  It does not give you the right to fill his bed with cockroaches!  Your Mother and Butler Bryce spent hours cleaning up after your little stunt.

Moss: But Dad! 

Galen: I’ll write you a note for your homework but you cannot stoop to his level.  We all know Dillon has problems but you fight back he fights back harder.  This has to stop Moss, and as the more responsible I expect you to be the one to stop it.

Moss: So not fair! *stomps off*


Galen: I’m a 5 star chef and my family lives of fried chicken.  It’s embarrassing.

Julian: Ah, sorry Dad.


Galen: OMG that smells so good!


Kami: You need to head up to bed now honey.  Julian’s party is starting soon.

Grayson: Aww, why can’t I come to the party?

Kami: It’s for grown-ups.


Grayson: But why?  I go to all the other parties?

Kami: *Sigh* alright you can come but stay away from the drinks, and if you are asked to leave the room you go up to bed without question.  Okay?

Grayson: Thanks Mum!


The party started, guests were dressed to impress.


Jonas: This is soo cool!  Thanks for talking mum into letting us stay up Grayson!


Grayson: Just remember the rules okay?


The children were good to their word and stayed away from the main party area.


Which was a good thing as it got quite rowdy as the evening went on!


Galen made a toast to his son, wishing him happiness for years to come with his bride to be.


It was getting late and the boys agreed to head up to bed.  Galen headed up to tuck them in.

Galen: Why aren’t you two in bed yet?

Grayson: There are strange people in our room.

Jonas: It’s disgusting!



Galen: I’m sure some guests just took a wrong turn.  Let me lo…Oh my!

Julian: What’s up Dad?

Galen: *gulp*

Jonas: I can’t go to sleep with them wiggling about like that.  It’s not decent!

Julian: *giggles* Oh dear!


There has been a mis-communication with the evening entertainment.  They had set up in the wrong room!


Grayson:  How am I supposed to sleep with all this going on?  Is this what mum meant by a grown up party?

Julian: Urm, yes.

Grayson: Well I don’t like it!

Julian: I’ll sort it.  Then how about I read you a story?

Grayson: Okay.  


As everyone shuffled out of the room, Julian read Grayson to sleep.


Jonas was no longer tired and wanted to know what the strange women were doing.


Jonas: So why do you have to wear that silly outfit?

Dancer: Hey it pays the bills kid!


Julian had managed to lose his suit and was feeling a little wobbly from all the drinks.


Moss and Dillon had called a truce, for now.


As dawn approached; Julian finally succumbed to the large quantities of nectar and passed out.


Kami watched as the last of the guests stumbled and tripped their way home.  She smiled gently at the sleeping mass on the floor that was her eldest son.

Kami: I’m so proud of you my little man.


I hope you enjoyed the chapter!  There is no pattern as to when these will be released so just as and when.  Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page Tru Sims if you want sneak peeks between chapters, but be warned, there will be spoilers!!

Want to see the screenshots that didn’t make the chapter?  See them HERE


Thanks for reading and happy simming!

Hugs xox

No comments:

Post a Comment